La Palma, CA
• Process and input all customer orders
• Responsible for answering incoming calls from customers
• Utilizing company policies to solve customer issues and directing calls to the managerial team when necessary.
• Maintain customer satisfaction and an ability to make quick and accurate decisions.
• Attend mandatory training sessions to stay updated on product or company policy changes
• Will listen to the customers and gain a better understanding of their needs and offer possible solutions
• Use company policies to determine if there can be an immediate resolution to a customer issue or if that issue requires managerial input
• Input data into the company computer platform to keep each customer record updated
Ideal Candidate will have...
• 1-2+ years' experience working in Call Center is a plus
• Experience with Customer Service
• Strong problem solving abilities
• The successful candidates will be responsible for answering incoming calls from customers and appropriate action for each call
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Must be available to work some holidays and weekends
• US Citizen or Green Card holder
• Strong computer skills
Salary: $13.00 * $15.00/ hr. DOE This position is a temporary seasonal opportunity!
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in professional, accounting and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.