- Process customer purchase orders, follow up on pending request for a quote, invoicing procedures and follow up on back orders, all orders are received via email, fax, or over the phone. Respond in a timely manner all Customer inquiries
- Will be responsible in handling several customer accounts, organizing, and provide all customer related support when asked.
- Communicate between departments in order to work accordingly to the company rules and customer interests.
- Detail search a specific item in a specific diagram the part that the customer is looking for and sometimes physically verify in our warehouse the specifications of a certain part.
- General Clerk Work such as filing documents, verifying customer credit situation, organizing customer files, folders, Credit Memos, Debit Memos, sending promo flyers, offers, additional orders.
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines; to work in a fast, ever changing environment, and excellent time management ability.
- Develops and implements new processes and procedures when necessary.
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Must be able to work overtime when necessary and participate in physical inventory.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing both English and Spanish
**MUST BE BILINGUAL: English/ Spanish
Location: Medley, 33178
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour