Customer Service Positions
Palm Desert, CA 92260
We are currently recruiting for the customer service professionals for a new client in Palm Desert. $15/hr. Please see job description below and email me an updated resume if you are interested/qualified/available. Thank you! email@example.com
Founded in 2014, a California-based financial technology company that offers a next-gen payment card app and platform, patented technology that empowers customers to instantly and securely send and spend money from a mobile phone, even without a bank account.
We’re currently looking for customer experience enthusiasts who are ready to join us in revolutionizing payment technologies and promoting economic inclusion! From Day 1, these individuals will be integrated into the family, which lives by the following values:
- Commitment: Aligning our actions with our promises.
- Integrity: Being consistent in thought, word and deed.
- Character: Honoring our commitments, even when it is hard.
- Discipline: Turning away from distractions and re-engaging the commitment.
- Faith: Knowing there is a solution even if we cannot see one.
- Gratitude: Thankfulness as an attitude.
- Purpose: Inner strength generated through passion and determination to improve the lives of others.
- Promptly handling customer service calls and emails with a positive, can-do attitude
- Acting as the main point of contact for a set number of customers
- Participating in daily company calls and breakout calls with your department
- Openness and willingness to adapt, learn new things, and take on tasks that may be out of your comfort zone for the purpose of helping the customer and growing with the company- Taking initiative and carefully managing your time and schedule, as you will be self governed
- Willingness to learn about banking, finance and technology – at an accelerated rate
- Willingness to act quickly and problem solve
- Completing data entry with attention to detail
- Completing administrative tasks as assigned
Status: Full time, $15/hour. Eligible for benefits after 90 days. This position is a non-exempt, hourly position
Hours: 40 hours per week. Hours are flexible between 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., Monday – Sunday.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to job shadow those in other departments. Departments include finance, development and technology, risk and operations, marketing, and administration.