Customer Service Rep II
Hemet, CA- 92543
8+ month long contract
• Summary of Position:
• The Customer Service Representative, supporting the Water product lines; performs customer service duties in accordance with department and company objectives. Answers phone calls, processes orders, prepares correspondence and fulfills customer needs to ensure satisfaction. Acts as liaison between customers and the company to facilitate sales and the resolution of account or service problems. Provides customers with information about products and services.
• Key Responsibilities / Essential Functions:
• Acts as customer contact regarding product application, pricing, scheduling, and shipping.
• Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment and following up to ensure resolution.
• Engages customers through active listening and responds with empathy when needed.
• Provides technical advice or service recommendations to resolve customer questions and refers to Technical Support/Customer Service Supervisor or engineers as needed to bring to resolution.
• Resolves unusual or non-routine inquiries to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Confers with customers by telephone or in person in order to provide information about products and services, to take orders or cancel accounts, or to obtain details of complaints.
• Keeps records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment and following up to ensure resolution
• Resolves customer grievances with your manager and designated departments.
• Actively solicits sale of new or additional services or products.
• Recommends improvements in products, packaging, shipping, service, or billing methods and procedures in order to prevent future problems.
• Adheres to department specific processes and procedures set forth by the Customer Service Supervisor.
• Determines charges for services requested, collects deposits or payments, and/or arranges for billing.
• Demonstrates flexibility when addressing customer requests.
• Other Responsibilities and Functions
• Observes and complies with all safety regulations and company policies.
• Must be detail-oriented and be able to manage conflicting priorities.
• Maintains clean, orderly and safe work area.
• Maintains a commitment to teamwork and a positive, supportive attitude to all personnel.
• Supports continuous improvement activities (DBS).
• Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
• Education and Experience:
• High School graduate or equivalent
• Intermediate proficiency in computer usage and typing
• Three years minimum experience in a Customer Service working environment required
• Skills and Competencies:
• Proficiency with PC, Microsoft Office Suite required. Knowledge in use of personal computers, and common business productivity tools such as word processors, spreadsheets, databases, etc.
• Able to establish and maintain productive working relationships
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Excellent communication skills including excellent written and verbal communication skills, self-motivated, self-starter, sense of urgency, personable
• Ability to work under pressure and manage many tasks simultaneously
• Ability in analytical thinking
• Ability to present complex or difficult messages clearly and persuasively