Customer Service Representative
Santa Ana, CA
- Answers incoming calls from distributers and customers regarding new order, billing, and product information.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Place or cancel orders
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with clients.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Update and file customer information in the customer service database during and after each call.
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies
- Resolves product or service problems by clarify customer's complaint to management.
- Provide Quotes, print cost sheets, verify pricing and delivery dates.
- Create packing slip, shipper, certificate of conformance, and route to shipping department.
Customer Service Representative Skills and Qualifications:
Documentation Skills / Typing
- High school diploma/GED required (Associate degree in a business-related field preferred)
- Minimum five-year experience in related field
- Ability to sit for long periods at a time, kneel, stoop, and bend.
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers always
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to Muli-Task