Customer Service Specialist
Las Vegas, NV
• Manage high call volume fielding inbound calls and collecting information and provide helpful resolution to inquiries.
• Identify and help generate sales leads.
• Build trust, credibility, and rapport with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
• Represent company ethically and honestly at all times providing accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
• Work as a team to achieve department and individual target goals.
• Manage all customer interaction records electronically and hard-copy file documents.
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies to ensure compliance with all regulations and company guidelines.
Ideal Candidate will have...
• High school diploma or GED
• 4 years customer service experience (Min 2+ years call center experience a plus!)
• Experience with the full MS Office suite with a focus on Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Effective written and verbal communication
• Ability to work based on call times and call queue
• Ability to work flex schedules and overtime as needed
Salary up to $28K/yr DOE.
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.