Customer and Sales Support Admin
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Acting as a liaison between the company and customers, the CSR engages in the whole process from a sale to full delivery to the customer.
• Build and maintain business relationship with customers by ensuring delivery of excellent customer service through fast and accurate processing of orders, communication, and coordinating with other departments to resolve inquires.
• Closely follow customer service policies and procedures.
• Process Orders and Returns. Follow up on Back-Orders.
• Assist assigned sales rep in servicing all accounts and maintaining relationships. Create Customer reports.
• Notify the Operations department when inventory is low or out-of-stock.
• Gather customer feedback and relay to the management team.
• Ensure that proper documentation is kept up-to-date in regard to all customer contact.
• Assist management in ensuring performance goals are met.
• Escalate issues when necessary.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Experience (3+ years) in customer service roles, preferably in a sales-support environment
• High School Diploma/GED required, higher education is a plus
• Strong customer focus ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
• Excellent communication, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
• Able to adapt and succeed in a changing environment
• Evidence of well-developed phone contact handling skills and active listening
• Current with relevant technology applications and software; AS400 knowledge is desirable
• Proficient in MS Office applications
• Some familiarity with the industry is a plus
• Fluency in other languages is a plus
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.