DDD Project Coordinator
Phoenix, AZ 858378
• Responsible for monitoring and oversight
• promoting the health, safety, and welfare of individuals with Developmental Disabilities. Track and trend compliance,
• Develop recommendations and monitoring of those recommendations.
• You must drive to and from licensed settings
• Must have strong conflict resolution, problem-solving/decision-making skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• General knowledge of Community resources
• Valid state-issued driver's license in good standing
• Arizona Level 1 Clearance Card
• One (1) year of experience providing services to individuals with Developmental Disabilities
• Knowledge of Developmental Disabilities rules, regulations, programmatic requirements, and standards
• Knowledge of basic principles and practices of Case Management
• High School Diploma/GED
• Candidates will enjoy full benefit offerings to include medical, dental, and vision.
• Weekly payroll offering direct deposit or pay card.
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.