• Ensure quality, compliance, and safety of equipment
• Clean and safe work environment
• Perform routine, scheduled and preventive maintenance service on fleet vehicles
• Ability to read and comprehend service and technical information
• Strong stabilities in diesel engines, air and hydraulic brake systems, electrical and power train diagnostics and cab air conditioning,
• 2nd shift hours (12pm - 9pm)
• Some Saturdays work temporarily
Ideal Candidate will have...
• Able to work in a positive, fast paced and high environment
• 2+ years Experienced Diesel Mechanic
• Experience with BIT and DOT inspections
• 2+ years fleet maintenance management experienced preferred
• Valid Driver license required
• Must possess own tools
• Ability to multi-task and "change gears" in a moment's notice.
• ASE certifications or equivalent experience
• Computer diagnostic skills a plus
• Tech degree preferred
• Ability to lift 50+ lbs
• Exposure to: fumes, loud noise, heavy machinery, heat, dust, odors oi, grease, moving vehicles
• Class A CDL OR Class B CDL a big plus but not required
• Bending, stooping, climbing, reaching, crouching, kneeling
• Bilingual English/Spanish a plus not required
Salary: $25 - $30.00 / hr. This position is a full-time TONS OF OT
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in professional, accounting and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.