Digital Prepress Operator (Manufacturing)
North Las Vegas, NV
HIRING NOW! - Digital Press Operators
Multiple openings for experienced Digital Press Operators with a passion for graphics and design. Seeking immediate hires that have plastics or paper industry experience to operate print press production for high-volume manufacturing operations in North Las Vegas, NV. In this role, the Digital Press Operator will performing evaluations of artwork, manage files, create proofs and printing plates, etc. Strong attention to detail as this team member is responsible for graphic design results on all printing products.
Digital Press Operator Responsibilities
• Have an eye for graphic design and masters precision for product specification against output results.
• Manage all preventive maintenance functions of equipment as needed.
• Inspect all job tickets prior to print and audit product against requirements upon completion.
• Prepare all files (proofs, etc.) for client approval, production, including trapping and color adjustment.
• Operate within Adobe Creative Suite to perform changes to artwork files.
• Manage printing schedules and evaluate time allotment for jobs to identify opportunities for efficiency.
Ideal Candidate will have...
• BA degree in Art or Graphic Design or a minimum of 5 years experience in the related industry (plastics industry preferred.)
• Ability to work 1st or 2nd shift and overtime as needed.
• Proficient in Macintosh and PC computers with strength in navigating electronic publishing systems.
• Recent/current experience working in a manufacturing environment.
Position & Benefits
This position offers a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, and more. Will be required to submit to and successfully pass 10-panel drug and criminal background screening to qualify.
Salary up to $50k/year. DOE based on years of experience + certifications and specialized expertise.
Position Type: Temp-to-Hire and Direct Hire depending on overall experience and qualifications.
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.