Dinning Room Manager
San Marcos, Ca
Great Opportunity in San Marcos for Dinning Room Manager!
Starting pay $55k-$60k
The Dining Room Manager is responsible for making sure each guest receives the appropriate meal. Insures that special requests are provided timely and that service is of the highest quality to our guests. Supervises and trains staff to job expectations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• At least 2 to 3 years of progressive experience in a hotel or a related field required. High School diploma or equivalent required.
• College course in a related field helpful.
• Previous supervisory responsibility preferred
• Posses Food Handler Certificate.
• Must have a valid CA Driver's License.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) skills preferred.
• Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
• Medium work - Exerting up to 30 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 15 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
• Lifting is required for carrying trays up and downstairs. Trays weight approximately six pounds.
• Ability to stand or walk during entire shift.
Submit Resume to Marina at mweiss@atwork.Com for immediate consideration!