Director of Business Development
North Las Vegas, NV
Our Director of Business Development will help lead the business development initiatives through new client acquisition. Presenting value programs, negotiating, and delivering white-glove consultation to prospective and existing clients will be a critical component for success in this role. Collaboration and teamwork with the executives and account managers to create a powerhouse team for our clients will add value in delivering results. This Director of Business Development is measured by KPI's to ensure sales goals are achieved. Having the ability to adapt to change, work in a fast paced environment, execute with precision, and perform with a "quality first" mindset are keys to success in this role.
The ideal Director of Business Development will possess the following:
• Elite understanding and execution of target-to-close sales process with a strong close ratio history.
• Balancing the prospecting of small-to-midsize opportunities with national and enterprise key account acquisition.
• Conduct on-site client visits through scheduled appointments.
• Collaborate and work closely with the recruiting team to identify top talent in our pipeline.
• Perform heavy skill marketing to pro-actively represent top candidates to key hiring managers.
• Conduct calls and engage in heavy social selling techniques to professionally represent the AtWork brand to key decision makers.
• Identify, engage, and produce all content and resource data for RFI/RFP engagements.
• Manage accurate records in CRM/ATS database.
• Communicate with national recruiting teams, account managers, and executives on account metrics, analytics, and trends on a regular basis.
Director of Business Development Qualifications
• Minimum 3 years experience in full-cycle recruiting or blend of progressive experience in recruiting and sales within an agency setting.
• College degree or equivalent education and training.
• History of performance-based experience measured by KPI's.
• Proven track record of sales and high compensation achievement in a commission driven sales position.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office, Social Media Platforms, and ATS/CRM software.
• Innovative, hunter mindset with a professional and ethical sales approach.
• Ability to work extended hours as needed.
Perks of the Director of Business Development role
• Full-time Position
• Flexible Scheduling
• Enhanced PTO Program
• Health & Wellness Benefits
• Company Outings
• Community Service & Volunteer Initiatives
• On-going Training & Development Opportunities
• Up to 30% travel
Compensation includes base salary (DOE) + competitive commission package + bonus program
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates and clients. Apply online today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.