Director of Emergency Services (Hospital)
San Antonio, TX 78229
The Director of Emergency Services opportunity offers career growth and advancement in a hospital setting where the Director's primary duty is to ensure consistent high-quality patient care in the Emergency Department. The Director of Emergency Services position is a direct, full-time role (no weekends) allowing for a work-life balance.
Annual compensation is targeted at $138K/yr DOE and performance. Lucrative sign-on bonus and relocation package is avail based on overall requirements and position fit. Perks offered in this role include full, comprehensive medical benefits, life insurance, 401K, flex spending account, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and more!
• Accurately identifies current and potential problems
• Actively participates providing ongoing communication to those one represents
• Advances the patient experience in the Emergency Department
• Coaches immediate subordinates providing feedback
• Effectively communicates and facilitates
• Builds strong relationships
• Deliver upon organizational and department goals
• Enforces standards of care and develops processes
• Ensure and monitors compliance
• Responsible for the fiscal management of the department
• Develop and modify programs
Director of Emergency Services Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree Nursing (MHA, MSN, MBA preferred)
• 3+ years of experience in emergency services in a leadership role
• Currently licensed as a registered professional nurse
• Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
• Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) or Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course (ENPC)
• Basic Life Support (BLS)
For immediate consideration, contact Sarah Germano, (702) 485-4978.
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.