Dishwasher / Potwasher - 1st & 2nd Shift
08690, 08691 , 08561, 08520 Trenton, NJ 08691
We are immediately looking energetic and reliable kitchen worker for position of DISH - POT WASHER for 1st, 2nd shifts. Candidate will be responsible for providing kitchen support by cleaning Big/Small pot and pan wash.
Dish Washer - Kitchen General Labor - POT Washer - Kitchen Help
We currently have a full-time position (1st and 2nd shift) available for a Dish - Big Pot Washer with Excellent pay. The position will be scheduled to work 35+ hours per week Weekend rotations apply.
The primary role is to provide assistance in dietary cleaning functions such as (but not limited to):
- Assist in receiving and storing food and supplies and deliveries.
- Responsible for the sanitation of the kitchen floor.
- Wash and store dishes, small and big pots and pans, and other Cookware.
- Supply food, utensils and service ware for the evening meal to the staff dining room.
- Supply and clean cooking station, dining room and other cooking area.
- Remove and clean soiled pans from dining room refrigerator.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- Standing for extended periods of time
As a Pot Washer, you must be able to work in a team-oriented environment. You must be able to communicate well with management and fellow employees. Ideal candidates will have a positive attitude and previous kitchen experience.
Other requirements include:
- Must clear background checks and drug screen
- Needs to be able to work 30+ hours per week, some overtime may be required
- Must available to work on week-end
- Ability to provide 3 positive work references
AtWork has built its core foundation around meeting and exceeding the needs and expectations of its clients and employees. AtWork candidates are interviewed, screened, counseled, and evaluated for the skills that ensure the best possible match to our clients. Quite simply, we are AtWork for you!
Call to apply during Mon to Fri 9 AM to 5 PM
Apply online at https://system.atwork.com/OnLineApp/index.jsp?db=HJ
Note: If you applying first time, please click at the bottom right of login screen, on “New ID” to create your User ID and Password. You will need this for completing various stages of the application, so make this something easy to remember, like your personal email, and write it down for future use.