Miami, FL 33178
• Operate and clean manufacturing dispensing & blending equipment according SOP`s or WI`s.
• Transport bulk raw material from the warehouse / staging to the encapsulation room. Verify all bulk raw materials for accuracy and quantities received.
• Weight individual raw materials per batch record requirements and standard operating procedures / work instructions.
• Document all weights verified in the manufacturing batch record.
• Perform changeover and set-up of designated manufacturing equipment.
• Practice Good Manufacturing procedure as trained in cGMP training.
• Required to wear appropriate safety equipment and adhere to safety procedures, Federal and State regulations.
• Assist manufacturing supervisor in the collection and summarization of in-process and Q.C. Data.
• Follow procedures described in SOP’s and WI’s.
• Facilitate and cooperate with any Continuous Improvement Program.
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• 5-7 years experience as solid dose Manufacturing Operator.
• Demonstrated proficiency in the English Language, both written and oral.
• Proficiency in basic math (addition, subtraction and division).
• Ability to lift routinely 30-60 lbs.
• Exposure to vitamins, mineral, herbal, and OTC products disagreeable odors, high-noise levels, constantly bending, lifting and standing for long periods. No allergies.
• Adhere to pre-established manufacturing schedule and company policies. .