Ecommerce Coordinator- FULL TIME - $12-$14/HOUR
Carlsbad, CA 92008
Do you have experience listing and posting products on the internet? Are you detailed oriented and have experience in data entry? Do you like online merchandising and have a passion for ecommerce?
Join one of the fastest growing online eCommerce companies specializing in medical equipment and supplies. The merchandising department plays an essential role of presenting any and all products that the company carries, and ensuring those products are accurately represented on our various websites and marketplaces.
The eCommerce Merchandising Products Specialist’s role is to work with the Ecommerce Merchandising Team Manager to ensure that we have an up-to-date, relevant, and robust product catalogue. This individual is proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and data entry tasks. An ecommerce merchandising specialist is familiar with our product catalogue, availability of products, and is actively engaged in learning about new product opportunities.
Primary Job Duties -
- Familiarity with eCommerce solutions that require basic database and inventory knowledge - 1-2 years Data Entry experience required
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information, establishing entry priorities
- Computer Savvy with basic computer knowledge pertaining to functionalities
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program (eComm) techniques and procedures
- Verifies product information is entered correctly, deleting or reentering data; combining data from multiple sources when product information is incomplete.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes
- Extreme attention to detail regarding data implementation
- Keep information confidential
- Understand and adhere to company and marketplace policies and procedures.
- Abides by company CORE values.
- Assist with implementation of work flow productivity improvements.
- Maintain a culture of accountability in area of responsibility.
- Assist with any special projects as directed by manager.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School Diploma
- Experience with Ecommerce is preferred
- 1-2 years Data Entry experience required
- Have a passion for helping people
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Success working in a high volume, fast paced atmosphere/environment
- Ability to manage and withstand vast amounts of data
- Ability to handle challenging tasks in relation to frequent manufacturer updates
- Ability to think analytically with strong problem-solving skills
- Database entry experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail qualities
Full Time Position (Hourly), Benefits Package Including Health, Dental, Disability & Life, FSA or HSA, 401K Matching, Annual Profit Sharing