Electronic Assembly Technician
Do you have experience with troubleshooting and diagnosing hardware and electronics parts to the component level? If so, we are looking for you! Our client in the Roseville area is seeking Electronic Assembly Technicians. The successful candidate will:
- Perform diagnostics, troubleshooting, and repair work on electronic products, to the component level.
- Diagnose malfunctioning circuits, components, or parts and determine method and course of action to rectify.
- Assist in the development of repair processes and procedures.
- Perform dis-assembly and assembly, PCB troubleshooting, some rework thru hole, surface mount and fine pitch soldering.
- Build and maintain a workable de-bug book.
- Write technical reports and develop charts, graphs, and schematics to describe and illustrate system operating characteristics, malfunctions, deviations from design specifications, and functional limitations.
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school.
- Minimum of 2-3 year's related experience and or training.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret business documents.
- Excellent written and communications skills.