Buford, GA 30519
The Engineering Technician is involved with electrical and mechanical activities involving Product development. The enviroment is informal, fast paced and always looking for ways to improve our product.
The Engineering Technician supports projects for product development as well as support for Mechanical, Electrical and Quality Engineers.
- Build cables for engineering use
- Use basic hand tools for building prototypes
- Build minor test equipment and conduct tests
- Interpret simple schematics and mechanical drawings
- Help with system bring-up and troubleshooting
- Solder components and handle rework, including fine pitched surface mount
- Assist in maintaining the Engineering lab
- Prepare orders for the Engineering lab
- Provide input for technical drawings and assembly instructions
- Troubleshoot basic electro-mechanical assemblies
- Experience interfacing with Electrical and Mechanical design
- Demonstrated basic PC and web application skills
This is a fulltime opportunity in Buford, Ga. Excellent benefits and great working environment.