Environmental Field Laborer
Wilmington, DE 19808
• Correct completion of all paper work including Timesheets, Daily Work Reports, Driver's Logs and Daily Tailgate Safety Meeting Forms.
• Ability to follow directions; read/speak and understand English; read and understand common danger placards / labels and hazardous warning literature including site safety plans.
• The ability to safely drive and perform safety checks on all vehicles for which licensed.
• Project work may require out of town travel for two weeks or more
• Must be able to understand and comply with company and client safety standards.
• Work outside year round in all types of weather.
• May work in environments that are extreme in nature like environmental conditions such as heat, cold, heights, hazardous chemicals, loud noises, dangerous equipment, long hours etc.
• Physical activities such as long periods of standing, walking, crouching, use of hands, and heavy lifting of up to 50 pounds or more.
• Must be clean shaven at all times to allow immediate donning and seal of respirator.
• Requires High School Diploma or GED (or equivalent reading, writing and reasoning skills).
• Experience in emergency response, manual labor, general construction and/or industrial cleaning is preferred.
• A valid driver's license is required.
• TWIC preferred.
• OSHA 40-HR HAZWOPER & Confined Space Entry certifications are desired but not required.