Executive Administrative Assistant
San Francisco, CA 94080
• Occasional travel
• Manage interoffice correspondence
• Manage calendar/meeting times
• Making executive decisions
• Mastery with MS Office Suite/Google Docs
• Schedule Appointments/Update Calendars (Gmail calendar)
• Compose correspondence
• Manage digital and physical files
• Process and deliver incoming mail
• Managing records systems
• Answer Telephone/Return calls
• Meeting planning
• Mastery with PowerPoint
• Make travel arrangements/reservations
• Solid, proven job performance
• Ability to prioritize without prompting
• Willing to go the extra mile
• Outstanding organization
• Sense of urgency
5-7 Years executive administrative support required
AtWork Personnel Company Profile
For over 25 years, AtWork Personnel Services has built upon its core foundation of meeting and exceeding the needs and expectations of job seekers and employers seeking a full-service partner to assist with their company's staffing needs.
@WORK Personnel Services is a full service staffing supplier offering a broad variety of customized employment programs to fit the precise needs of each of our valued clients and employees. Such programs include traditional temporary labor, temp-to-hire personnel, payrolling, direct hire, and complete on-site services.
@WORK Personnel Services consists of independently owned franchise offices that each have the independent freedom to custom design specific staffing solutions for clients in their area. With additional regional, corporate and on-site facilities. @WORK Personnel Services has the experience and capability to create and manage the right staffing program for today's fast moving companies.
AtWork Personnel Services is an EEO Employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Call AtWork San Francisco today. We're always @WORK for You!