Executive Assistant to CEO
Tyler, TX 75701
Essential Job Functions:
• Primary point of contact between executives and internal/external clients.
• Maintain daily electronic journal, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders as needed.
• Manages executive schedule and acts as liaison for executive team.
• Handle requests, feedback and queries timely and professionally.
• Take dictation of meeting minutes and accurately enter notes and distribute.
• Maintain and update office supply levels.
• Develop and carry out efficient documentation and filing system for both paper and electronic records.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with vendors and keep pricing data in order for best pricing on supplies and services.
• Delegate task as appropriate to members of the team.
• Participate in monthly executive team meetings.
• Administrative support for Irving and Chattanooga corporate offices.
• Participate in weekly team meetings.
• Prepare monthly expense reports.
• Participate and manage board meeting minutes.
• Help plan company events, meetings and employee team building activities or special projects.
• Handles confidential information, organizes and maintains files.
• Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field preferred
• Three to five years prior experience in mid- to senior-level administration, business, management or related field
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars a must
• Excellent written and verbal communications
• Able to concentrate on multiple problems/tasks at once
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.