Miami, FL 33178
We are searching for a Spray Painter to support high volume day to day service and installation of elevators.
REGULAR PAINTING EXPERIENCE ONLY - *** CLIENT WILL TRAIN ***
DUTIES: Primary Functions
• Perform painting duties of elevator parts
• Maintain spray paint equipment, power tools
• Spray primer at different thicknesses, protective or finish coatings using spray equipment
• Mask and cover surfaces that are not to be painted
• Regulate the controls on the equipment and maintain a clean work station.
• Use of basic hand tools / power tools
• General Shop maintenance and repairs
ENVIRONMENT: Manufacturing Advantages
This is a Temp-Hire position, offering the following benefits once hired by the client (3 months probation period).
- Health and dental benefits
- Monthly bonuses based on quota
- 2 weeks vacations after 1 year with the company
- Allowance for steel-toe boots
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• Experience with industrial spray paint application preferred but not a must ** Client will train **
• Great attitude and team player to work in a small team environment