Tyler, TX 75701
We are looking for highly motivated Fabricators/Pipe Welders in the Tyler area to join a growing company.
• Making welds that pass visual inspection, x-ray or other nondestructive testing that is required.
• Make welds on pipe with tig, stick and/or mig process
• Making sure the pipe is square and level when welding and before the pipe is moved from pipe jacks from completion
• Practice and participate in Lean Manufacturing initiatives
• Use work order travelers to clock into job functions
• Maintain clean work area
• High school diploma or GED
• 5 years or more of welding experience
• Pipe welding/fitting experience
• At least one year of experience in a manufacturing environment
• Able to lift 50-100lbs.
• Work in outdoor conditions adn work near moving parts in high, occasionally exposed to wet, humid conditions, fume or airborne particles
• Able to frequently climb or balance, stoop or kneel
Salary: $21.00-$26.00/ hr. This position is a full-time, fully benefited work opportunity!
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.