Anaheim Hills, CA 92808
Set up and operate glazing-related tools. Fit, clean, caulk and set glass
- Assists with fitting, setting and sealing glass into window sash and door panel openings using appropriate silicon and proper caulking techniques and removes excess silicon
- Cleans and buffs glass
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Previous work experience in manufacturing setting preferred but not required.
- Bilingual Spanish Preferred
- Able to interpret instructions both written and oral.
- Able to work in a team with co-workers to resolve work-related issues.
- Knowledge of basic shop math, including the ability to measure to 1/32”.
- Able to learn to read, understand, and interpret shop orders.
- Able to maintain a 60% production efficiency rating.
- Able to maintain an error rate less than 10%.
- Able to work with some supervision, 50% or less of schedule.