Phoenix, AZ 85041
This position is responsible for running a fence crew and working with customers to resolve concerns. Successful candidates must be highly motivated and able to work independently.
• Measure and lay out fence lines following shop drawings, blueprints or specifications
• Locate and understand markings for underground utility safety prior to digging
• Dig postholes, using skid steer, jackhammer, core drill, gas or manual post hole diggers
• Mix and pour concrete for posts
• Install custom ornamental iron fences and gates
• Stretch chain link and barbed wire fence
• Complete administrative tasks such as collection of signatures from all work performed, employee time sheets, and other paperwork
• Drive company truck to customer sites and back to branch following DOT regulations
• Operate forklift, scissor lift, reach lift, skid steer for loading and unloading of trucks
Ideal Candidate will have...
• Minimum of 2 years heavy construction experience required
• Minimum of 1 year in a supervisor or foreman role
• Valid AZ Driver License
• Clean MVR (no more than 1 moving violation within last 39 months)
• Effective written and verbal communication in the English Language
Salary: $19.00-$30.00/ hr, DOE. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity with our customer. We desire candidates looking for long-term employment.
Once permanent, the company offer exciting employee benefits, including the following.
• Group Medical Insurance with prescription coverage
• Dental Insurance
• Company paid holidays
• Vacation and Sick Time
• 401k offering with company match
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.