Field Tech II
South Orange County, ca
$25.00 per hour
Must pass a Background and Drug Screen
Must have Residential Construction experience!
The Field Technician II will be responsible for installation and repairs of structures and systems, including plumbing fixtures, electrical wiring and fixtures as it relates to residential construction, remodeling and landscaping. Territory will be in Orange County!
Perform all duties in accordance with the company's policies and procedures, all US state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
What you'll do:
• Inspect, repair, install, and modify electrical and plumbing fixtures in heating, water and drainage systems.
• Identify electrical, plumbing and safety problems applicable to installation and take necessary corrective action.
• Perform demolition and framing per design, drawings and instruction of Superintendent.
• Rough installations of framing, plumbing, electrical and drainage.
• Final installations of outlets, switches, electrical panels, showers, sinks, toilets, water heaters, and gas lines, appliances, finish carpentry and cabinets.
• Perform necessary clerical duties for the assigned project.
• Facilitates projects, repairs, and duties of outside vendors/sub-contractors.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
What you'll need:
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Three-Five years of experience in construction, including plumbing, drywall and carpentry.
• A valid driver's license is required/ travel to locations
• Additional equivalent technical/trade school courses in a maintenance or construction related field a plus.
Call 951-297-3591 and ask for Marina after sending a resume to mweiss@atwork.Com