Finance Business Analyst
Sacramento, CA 95814
We are looking for a Financial Business Analyst for our client in Sacramento
- Finance Business Analyst is responsible for analyzing the existing processes and procedures under supervision of the Governance, Risk, and Reporting Manager.
- This position will also assess the current business models (process flows) and their integration with technology.
- This position will work in tandem with the business units in the Finance and Information Technology Departments to improve the quality of the products and services being delivered by the IT to Finance.
- Responsibility also includes gathering business requirements, assists in Integration and Acceptance Testing, supports the development of training and implementation material, participates in the implementation, and provides post-implementation support.
Required Experience and/or Certifications/Education
- Must have 1-2 years’ experience in creating process maps
- Knowledge of Accounting and Finance preferably BA or BS in Business
- Ability to write reports and communicate with all levels of management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite – Access, Excel, Power Point, Visio