Financial Account Analyst
19020 Bensalem, PA 19020
- Excellent MS Excel, MS Word and MS Outlook skills
- Accounting skills like cost accounting, P&L, Account Receivable & Payable
- Outstanding Communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and Creative Problem-Solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to do multi-tasking
- Time Management skill must.
- Supervise day to day accounting operations and ensure that there is a redundant process backup in place for every critical operation.
- Analyze and maintaining existing accounting policies and create new internal accounting policies if required to have better control.
- Monitor and determine ways to automate the accounting process without sacrificing accuracy and accountability.
- Develop monthly and quarterly accounting reports for the management and owner.
- Monitor month and year end close out accounting schedules.
- Financial analysis to determine present and forecast financial health of the Company.
- budgeting of the hotels and Dunkin Donuts on yearly basis and analyses the data day to day, month to month, and yearly basis and prepare the reports as required.
- Coordinate with Insurance carrier and brokers to follow up to get the quotes and analyses the insurance requirements per the franchisee, Landlord and ensure that we are adequately insured in coordination with Management.
- Involves in the process of getting the quotes for health insurance and timely follow up on the requirements of the carrier.
- To have the audit trail for the accounting records.
- Examine financial documents to verify accuracy and adherence to financial regulations and submit per the requirement of the bank.
- Lease agreements follow up for renewal and maintain the log for send the letters to exercise the option in consultation with Management.
- Develop or recommend solutions for problems or situations on time to time basis
- Manage accounting staff for making timely payment of franchise Fees, submission of P&L to Dunkin Brands and payment of taxes like sales tax and county tax to the government authority.
- Monitor and sourcing the purchasing to get the price quotes to compare for the hotels and should have negotiating ability to all different vendors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business required