SFS, CA 90670
The Financial Analyst position is responsible for developing and driving the financial planning and analysis process including monthly reporting and analysis, ad hoc reporting, budgeting, forecasting and projections for the Company. In addition, the Financial Analysis will review specific investment proposals for return on investment, investigate a variety of internal financial and operational issues, and stay abreast of industry conditions and competitor activities ato provide relevant reporting.
• Responsible for creating and coordinating the preparation of operating budgets and forecasts with department managers.
• Assist with Monthly Quarterly and Annual financial reporting.
• Responsible for developing, administering and improving the capital information and recommendations to management for improving operating profits, working capital and cash flows.
Ideal Candidate will have...
• BA/BS degree in Business Admin, Accounting, Finance or related field.
• Must have 4 years experience, preferably in manufacturing environment.
• Effective written and verbal communication.
• US Citizen or Permanent Residents only.
Salary: $120, 000/annual salary. This position is a full-time, fully benefited work opportunity!
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in professional, accounting and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.