Forklift Driver/Warehouse Associate
Seeking applicants for a Forklift Operator/Warehouse Associate - Full-Time - N. St Louis County
- Load and unload inbound shipments
- Move merchandise to storage locations
- Building, picking, and packing pallets
- Perform quality checks on inbound goods
- Carryout simple maintenance on the forklift, like recharging its battery and refueling
- Identify and report mechanical and electrical faults to the supervisor or to the right technicians
- Pack goods in the warehouse by hand when situation demands
- Identify and report damage or safety concerns to managers and supervisors
- Move product from the warehouse to other units within the company either by using the forklift or by hand
- Stacking empty pallets and relocation of pallets
- Pack and move other items other than goods as instructed by supervisors, such as packing hazardous wastes
- Weigh goods and record the weight in a log sheet.
To continue the application process, visit our website at https://www.atwork.com/locations/st-louis/.
- RECENT forklift experience
- Ability to use an RF Scanner
- Comfortable doing general warehouse work (loading/unloading, scanning, pick/pack, shipping and receiving, etc.)
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to understand and carry out oral instructions; read and carry out written instructions