Forklift Driver/Warehouse Associate
Houston, TX 77057
Seeking applicants for a Forklift Operator/Warehouse Associate - Full-Time
- Load and unload inbound shipments
- Move merchandise to storage locations
- Building, picking, and packing pallets
- Perform quality checks on inbound goods
- Carryout simple maintenance on the forklift, like recharging its battery and refueling
- Identify and report mechanical and electrical faults to the supervisor or to the right technicians
- Pack goods in the warehouse by hand when situation demands
- Identify and report damage or safety concerns to managers and supervisors
- Move product from the warehouse to other units within the company either by using the forklift or by hand
- Stacking empty pallets and relocation of pallets
- Pack and move other items other than goods as instructed by supervisors, such as packing hazardous wastes
- Weigh goods and record the weight in a log sheet.
- RECENT forklift experience
- Ability to use an RF Scanner
- Comfortable doing general warehouse work (loading/unloading, scanning, pick/pack, shipping and receiving, etc.)
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to understand and carry out oral instructions; read and carry out written instructions
AtWork candidates are interviewed, screened, conseled, and evaluted for the skills that ensure the best possible match for both them and our clients. Quite simply, we are AtWork for You!