Forklift Operator - Cranbury
Cranbury, NJ 08512 , Robbinsville, NJ 08561 Cranbury, NJ 08512
We are seeking energetic, motivated and reliable forklift operator for immediate openings for 1st and 2nd shift. You will be responsible for providing warehouse support including loading, staging, pulling and distributing pallets of different products supplies.
- Load and unload trucks
- Lift, carry, pick, and stack different materials
- Supply production line with empty containers
- Remove full product from palletizer to staging area
- Supply packaging material, cartons and hulls to line as needed
- Maintain pallet supply for palletizer
- Rotate floor stock by moving oldest product first
- Perform general warehousing duties in the warehouse or production area and duties as assigned
- Available to work all shifts, weekends and overtime
Other requirements include:
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma
- 1 year of previous work experience as a forklift operator and warehouse worker
- must be able to work in a team-oriented environment
- Must clear background checks and drug screen
- Must communicate well in English or Spanish with management and fellow employees.
- Needs to be able to work 30 plus hours per week, some overtime may be required
- Ability to lift or pull 50 lbs on regular basis
- Ability to provide 3 positive work references
AtWork has built its core foundation around meeting and exceeding the needs and expectations of its clients and employees. AtWork candidates are interviewed, screened, counseled, and evaluated for the skills that ensure the best possible match to our clients. Quite simply, we are AtWork for you!
At AtWork, we are highly reputable organization and committed to assisting our employees on the road to professional success. We take care of our employees by offering a variety of benefit options including bonuses and incentives like:
- Referral Bonuses
- Direct Deposit
- Resume assistance
- Interviewing tips
Apply online at https://system.atwork.com/OnLineApp/index.jsp?db=HJ
Note: If you applying first time, please click at the bottom right of login screen, on “New ID” to create your User ID and Password. You will need this for completing various stages of the application, so make this something easy to remember, like your personal email, and write it down for future use.