Phoenix, AZ 85031
This temp-to-hire opportunity is for a lumber company located in West Phoenix.
• Obtains copy of production schedule or shipping order and transports material to and from designated areas in the facility
• Loading and unloading goods from delivery trucks
• Moving goods packed on pallets to storage areas
• Stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions
• Checking loads are secure
• Stacking empty pallets
• Performing daily equipment checks such as recharging the truck's battery and lubricating equipment
Ideal Candidate will have...
• Minimum of 2 years powered industrial truck experience
• Forklift certification card preferred
• Regularly sitting on a powered industrial truck
• Frequently lift up to 50 pounds and adjust body position to bend, stoop, stand, walk, turn, pivot, and stand for long periods of time
• Having a good sense of balance
• Having good eye-hand-foot coordination
• Ability to assess weights and judge distances and heights
• Ability to work in varying temperatures, depending upon season
Salary: $12.00-$14.00 / hr, DOE. This position is a full-time, fully benefited work opportunity!
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity with @Work's customer. We desire candidates looking for long-term employment.
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.