TORRANCE, CA 90501
• Unload and upload material
• Identify damages
• Report shortages
• Inspect Machinery
• Keep updated records of inventory
• Examining products to verify conformance of quality standards
Ideal Candidate will have...
• Forklift Certification
• Attention Detail
• Very good physical condition
• Working well under pressure and deadlines
• Good time -management skills
• Effective written and verbal communication
• Ability to lift 10 to 50 lbs
• US Citizen or Green Card holder
Salary: $15.50/ hr. This position is a full-time, fully benefited work opportunity! Monday - Friday 2nd shift 12: 00 pm
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in professional, accounting and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.