Front Desk - nexgen - dermatology
The key to this position is having worked with nexgen or a EMR software and preferring someone whom is bi-lingual Spanish. If you have dermatology experience that would be icing on the cake!
• To courteously and professionally assist all callers with scheduling, confirming, rescheduling and canceling of appointments. *
• To courteously and professionally assist callers with directions and/or other information requested.
• To verify established patient status and subsequently ensure all patient information in the computer system is accurate and complete. *
• To verify new patient status and subsequently establish new patient profile in the computer system as necessary, while ensuring all patient information is accurate and complete. *
• To provide feedback to supervisors regarding the scheduling process to ensure continual improvement of department processes.
• To assist callers with confirming, canceling or rescheduling of surgical procedures.*
• To strictly comply with all HIPAA patient confidentiality regulations. *
• To contribute to a fair and positive work environment by treating patients, peers, superiors, subordinates, vendors and all others with professionalism and respect.*
• Monitor, route, and process incoming patient messages from Patient Portal.
• To actively enforce the operation's goals, policies and procedures, implement standards in the company's training and development, support agents, handle escalations, monitor the cue, and work in conjunction with administration.
• To acknowledge outlook outgoing and incoming mail, response to voice messages, memo updates, demographics entry, assignment delegation, contributing to agent reviews, and conferencing with managerial or supervisory staff. The ability to multitask is an essential attribute for a call center team leader
• To act as an agent as a queue level rises, the team leader encourages all agents to be available for incoming calls. Once an entire team is at service to calls, the lead acts as an agent
• Improving the team and facilitating the communication among the members of team.
• Exceeding and meeting departmental objectives, including conversion targets, and lead generation.
• Encouraging, supporting, and motivating actively one's peer team.
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.