Full Desk Account Manager
Las Vegas, NV 89107
Our Full Desk Account Manager will join the spotlight in our Professional Division and manage full desk responsibilities with a core focus on business development and balancing recruiting initiatives to service your healthcare clients. Having the ability to adapt to change, work in a fast-paced environment, execute with precision, and perform with a "quality first" mindset are keys to success in this role.
The ideal Healthcare Account Manager will possess the following:
• Identify new business relationships through prospecting techniques to define a narrowed target list in a niche industry.
• Proactively build candidate pipeline and perform full-cycle recruiting tasks for your open positions.
• Negotiate staffing agreements for optimal pricing values for both agency and client and track close ratios against fills and cost of vacancy.
• Conduct client presentations to educate hiring managers and key stakeholders the value of AtWork and our full-service portfolio.
• Uncover new opportunities within the account and initiate introductions via email and in-person monthly while keeping records in CRM database.
• Manage accurate records in ATS database for applicant workflow.
• Communicate with national sales teams and sales executives on account metrics, analytics, and trends as requested.
• Ensure all open seats are filled to exceed client expectations.
• Conduct interviews, reference checking, administer assessments, and background checks as required to ensure and uphold quality candidate screening requirements.
• Work in tandem with other recruiters as needed.
• Manage the reporting for all account management and recruitment initiatives and present to the executive team.
• Manage all medical scheduling responsibilities to ensure client shift coverage needs are met.
Full Desk Account Manager Qualifications
• Minimum 3 years of experience in agency recruiting with business development and account management responsibilities.
• College degree or equivalent education and training.
• Performance-based experience measured by KPI's.
• Staffing agency experience a plus!
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office, Social Media Platforms, and ATS/CRM software.
• Innovative, growth mindset with a "get it done" work ethic.
• Ability to work extended hours as needed.
Perks of the Full Desk Account Manager role:
• Full-time, direct-hire opportunity
• Car incentive program
• Flexible PTO program
• Health & Wellness Benefits
• Company Outings
• Community Service & Volunteer Initiatives
• On-going Training & Development Opportunities
• Staffing certification programs
• Individual and team goals
• Advancement and leadership growth opportunities within the organization
Compensation includes base salary starting at $40K - $50K (DOE) + competitive commission package + bonus program.
Apply online today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.