Full Desk Recruiter - Healthcare
Phoenix, AZ 85029
Our Healthcare Account Manager will join the spotlight in our Medical Division and manage full desk responsibilities with a core focus on business development and balancing recruiting initiatives to service your healthcare clients. Having the ability to adapt to change, work in a fast paced environment, execute with precision, and perform with a "quality first" mindset are keys to success in this role.
The ideal Healthcare Account Manager will possess the following:
• Identify new business relationships through prospecting techniques to define a narrowed target list in a niche industry.
• Negotiate staffing agreements for optimal pricing values for both agency and client and track close ratios against fills and cost of vacancy.
• Conduct client presentations to educate hiring managers and key stakeholders the value of AtWork Medical and our full-service portfolio.
• Manage all account activity to include administrative, follow-up calls, site visits, payroll coordination, etc. As needed to ensure 100% client satisfaction.
• Uncover new opportunities within the account and initiate introductions via email and in person monthly while keeping records in CRM database.
• Proactively build candidate pipeline for open positions.
• Manage accurate records in ATS database for applicant workflow.
• Communicate with national sales teams and sales executives on account metrics, analytics, and trends as requested.
• Ensure all open seats are filled to exceed client expectations.
• Conduct interviews, reference checking, administer assessments, and background checks as required to ensure and uphold quality candidate screening requirements.
• Work in tandem with other recruiters as needed.
• Manage the reporting for all account management and recruitment initiatives and present to the executive team.
• Manage all medical scheduling responsibilities including being the on-call representative for client shift coverage needs.
Healthcare Account Manager Qualifications
• Minimum 3 years of experience in healthcare recruiting with business development and account management responsibilities.
• College degree or equivalent education and training.
• Performance-based experience measured by KPI's.
• Staffing agency experience a plus!
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office, Social Media Platforms, and ATS/CRM software.
• Innovative, growth mindset with a "get it done" work ethic.
• Ability to work extended hours as needed.
Perks of the Healthcare Account Manager role:
• Full-time, direct hire opportunity
• Car incentive program
• Flexible PTO program
• Health & Wellness Benefits
• Company Outings
• Community Service & Volunteer Initiatives
• On-going Training & Development Opportunities
• Staffing certification programs
• Individual and team goals
• Advancement and leadership growth opportunities within the organization
Compensation includes base salary targeted at $40K - $45K (DOE) + competitive commission package + bonus program. Earning potential averages $80K+ first year with targeted compensation exceeding $120K + thereafter.
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates and clients. Apply online today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.