Full Stack Java Developer
Princeton, NJ 08543 Parsippany, NJ
We are looking for a Full Stack Java Developer for NJ / NY with following skills and knowledge.
- Full Stack Developer, Spring MVC, Spring Data and Strong JS experience, HTML, CSS, Design Patterns Desirable.
- Front-end Framework: At least one of Angular/VueJS/React, NoSQL, RDBMS, Golang & Multithreading, DevOps, Automation, Experience with Git, Elasticsearch, Microservices.
- UI testing Acceptance testing, Unit testing, Test Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining web applications that are often high-volume
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code.
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging.
- Managing Java and Java EE application development.
- Ensuring designs comply with specifications.
- Preparing and producing releases of software components.
- Transforming requirements into stipulations.
- Support continuous improvement.
AtWork has built its core foundation around meeting and exceeding the needs and expectations of its clients and employees. AtWork candidates are interviewed, screened, counseled, and evaluated for the skills that ensure the best possible match to our clients. Quite simply, we are AtWork for you!
At AtWork, we are highly reputable organization and committed to assisting our employees on the road to professional success. We take care of our employees by offering a variety of benefit options including bonuses and incentives like:
- Referral Bonuses
- Direct Deposit
- Resume assistance
- Interviewing tips
Apply online at https://system.atwork.com/OnLineApp/index.jsp?db=HJ
Note: If you applying first time, please click at the bottom right of login screen, on “New ID” to create your User ID and Password. You will need this for completing various stages of the application, so make this something easy to remember, like your personal email, and write it down for future use.