Saint Louis, MO 63136
Established food manufacturer in North County needs experienced production associates. These are great opportunities with well-established company. Need to have at least 6 months of recent experience in a manufacturing environment. Please attach resume. Apply today!
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions; gathering tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Resolves assembly problems to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
Controls and Instrumentation, Equipment Maintenance, Manufacturing Experience, Manufacturing Quality, Mechanical Inspection Tools, Tooling, Safety Management, Quality Focus, Power Tools, Judgment, Decision Making
To continue the application process, visit our website at https://www.atwork.com/locations/st-louis/.
Benefits: Casual Dress Code, Weekly pay, Direct Deposit or Cash Card pay options
Lifting Requirements: Able to Lift 40 pounds.
- MUST have at least six months manufacturing experience
- Ability to stand for extended periods
- Able to work 40+ hours per week
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs