General Labor | Carpentry
Do you have carpentry experience? Are you looking for a new opportunity in Bristol, VA? AtWork Personnel Services in Bristol is currently hiring for Carpenter | General Labor.
Job details for Carpenter:
- Work with hand tools, read blueprints as instructed by supervisor or foreman.
- Measure and mark cutting lines on materials, using ruler, pencil, chalk and marking gauge.
- Verify structure by using a plumb bob and level.
- Shape or cut materials to specified measurements.
- Monday through Friday, 6:30am until finished.
- Work is performed on-site.
- 40 hours plus overtime.
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Term-Life Insurance.
- Paid weekly, direct deposit available.
Job requirements for Carpenter:
Qualified candidates must have great hand dexterity and an eye for detail. Candidates should also have knowledge of wood properties and other carpentry materials. Must be able to work with little supervision while following all health and safety standards. This is a labor intensive position that requires bending, twisting, lifting, working with tools and potentially working on secure scaffolding. Must provide your own hand tools. Carpentry experience is preferred.
Please apply by clicking the link below, then call AtWork Bristol (423) 764-1334.
*For more information on this or other opportunities, text ATWORK to 25000*
Beth Chapman is a Staffing Coordinator with AtWork Personnel. She is passionate about making sure that she meets the needs of both her clients as well as local job seekers. Beth recently started her new position after previously serving as the Bristol office's Administrative Assistant position since October 2016.