Production - Layout - Print
Phoenix, AZ 85041
This position is responsible for following direction of the Foreman and assisting other crew members on job sites.
• Dig postholes, using skid steer, jackhammer, core drill, gas or manual post hole diggers
• Mix and pour concrete for posts
• Install custom ornamental iron fences and gates
• Stretch chain link and barbed wire fence
• Removal, loading, transportation, and disposal of old fence at site as required
• Drive company truck to customer sites and back to branch following DOT regulations
• Operate forklift, scissor lift, reach lift and skid steer for loading and unloading of trucks
• Inspect and complete safety checklist for all equipment, power tools, and machinery prior to each use
• Follow company and government safety/health rules and regulations
Ideal Candidate will have...
• Minimum of 1 year of construction experience
• Prior fencing experience preferred
• Must have a valid AZ Driver License
• Must have clean MVR (no more than 1 moving violation in past 39 months)
• Ability to lift up to 100 pounds
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to fluently read, write and speak in the English language
• Strong customer communication skills
Salary: $14.00-$18.00/hr. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity with our customer. We desire candidates looking for long-term employment.
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.