General Laborer/Lumber Yard
Phoenix, AZ 85031
• Moves and secures lumber products and other materials according to instructions
• Stacks finished products according to predetermined bundle sizes and/or customer requirements
• Labels material based on the following specifications: type, size, and count
• Applies individual tags to material before/after treating/production
• Bands, bundles and secures material, including attaching corner protectors and loading sticks
• Follows instructions for stacking material properly and according to company policy and customer requirements
• Records production on production sheets
• Maintains a clean and organized work area
• Assists with other work areas by moving material, loading and unloading material carts
Ideal Candidate will have...
• Effective written and verbal communication
• Ability to work as a team member or independently
• Eligible to work in the United States
Salary: $12-13hr. This position is a full-time, fully benefited work opportunity!
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.