Global Project/Account Manager
• Meet with client to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
• Delegate project tasks based on other staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
• Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals.
• Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
• Use and continually develop leadership skills.
• Manage and interpret all new businesses and associate knowledge to achieve all organization objectives.
• Analyze all customer requirements and develop solutions to complex problems and provide assistance to a variety of services and products.
• Ensure compliance with all management reporting requirements and monitor work according to company policies.
• Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key customers in the organization and prepare various vertical market strategies to enhance growth.
• Facilitate and develop various projects to ensure optimal customer delivery for both domestic and international locations.
• Coordinate with operational staff and ensure all work according to customer requirements at multiple sites.
• Participate in various industry events and conferences and assist to implement all projects effectively and enhance growth in sales.
• Maintain and update knowledge on all new technology in business and participate in various professional meetings for the same.
• Documents all communication plans and processes and prepare reports to be submitted to senior management.
• Experience in the Automotive Industry Required
• A minimum of five years Account Management experience which includes managing projects and excelling at developing operational and executive-level relationships
• Ability to grasp technical language and concepts
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Market Research experience is an asset