Graphics Technician & Production Layout
Las Vegas, NV 89118
Production work ranges from laying out simple text documents, to the modification of complex existing customer artwork or internally supplied artwork, to designing custom graphics based on internal/external customer direction.
Prepares and produces digital files using state-of-the-art desktop publishing tools to design, edit, and proof documents, which will be used for reproduction on large format digital printers.
• Perform layout, and production functions using desktop publishing software on the computer (current workload dictates 90% pure computer production, 10% actual creative design)
• Able to work in the production area of the department to facilitate the finishing of graphic signage, i.E., vinyl production, mounting and trimming of digital prints
• Operates a Macintosh operating system, PC operating system, Windows NT and with proficiency in software programs: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign, and various other operating utilities
• Operator experience in Large Format Digital Printing
• Pre-production File Prep; Mid-level of experience with Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop. Must be able to effectively prepare and troubleshoot a variety of file formats and edit PDF documents
• Large format imaging – roll and rigid printing and precision finishing
Pay: $13 an hour Temp to Perm 40 hours plus OT weekly
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.