HR Payroll Administrator
Looking for gainful employment and have great administrative skills? A fast-growing business seeks a responsible, detail-oriented Payroll Administrator.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure employees are paid accurately and on time and the company complies with State and federal payroll tax laws.
- Provide human resource and payroll support to the management team.
- Maintain adequate payroll operations by effectuating company policy and procedure.
- Manage payroll database system changes and update the payroll schedules.
- Use human resources knowledge to answer employee payroll questions.
- Manage payroll records for insurance coverage, deductions, taxes, 401K and other compensation.
- Assist with preparing regulatory reports regarding any job-related injury or illness with management.
- Enter new hire payrate adjustments, transfers and other administrative information.
- Associate degree in Human Resources, Accounting or Payroll
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience working in a human resource or payroll specific role
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite and payroll related systems including but not limited to ADP Payroll, QuickBooks, Payroll Plus, Namely, Xero.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Must be a team player
- Essential that candidate must be well organized.
- Must be able to manage multiple essential tasks as assigned.
Raleigh Area, North Carolina, USA
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans’ status