Habilitation Services Project Coordinator
Phoenix, AZ 85378
The position of Habilitation Services Project Coordinator will be responsible for monitoring and oversight of quality of services provided to members in division funded service sites. This position plays a key role in the purpose of quality monitoring to assist in promoting the health, safety, and welfare of individuals with developmental disabilities. Track and trend compliance, develop recommendations and monitoring of those recommendations. Demonstrate the ability to remain objective, maintain confidentiality, have expertise regarding the particular situation and have no conflict involving the situation or facility. You must drive to and from licensed settings to complete quality monitoring audits and perform other job-related duties.
• The ability to stay objective, adapt and be sensitive to cultural diversity
• Must have strong conflict resolution, problem-solving/decision-making skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Must be able to work independently and prioritize timelines
• Skilled in researching and applying laws, rules, policies, procedures, directives, and monitoring and evaluating services
• General knowledge of Community resources
• The position will require the possession of and ability to retain a current, valid state-issued driver's license. Employees who drive are subject to driver's license record checks, must maintain acceptable driving records and must complete any driver training
• All employees must operate within the Arizona Management System (AMS)
• Arizona Level 1 Clearance Card
• Must have up to one (1) year of experience providing services to individuals with developmental disabilities.
• Knowledge of Developmental Disabilities rules, regulations, programmatic requirements, and standards
• Knowledge of basic principles and practices of Case Management
• Candidates for this position shall be subject to a search of the Child Protective Services Central Registry pursuant to A.R.S. 8-804
High School Diploma/GED
ALL qualified candidates must be able to successfully pass a full PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG SCREEN, AS WELL AS CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS.
Why Should You Choose a Career with Us
• Candidates will enjoy full benefit offerings to include medical, dental, and vision.
• This is a work-to-hire with opportunity for career advancement.
• Weekly payroll offering direct deposit or pay card.
• Candidates selected will have access to referral bonus programs along with attendance and performance bonus opportunities.
• Continued training and development programs are offered through eSkills along with many other awesome advantages!
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.