High Volume Recruiter NEEDED for Local Temecula Employer!!!!
Temecula, CA 92590
- Recruits, sources, and screens candidates for all levels of positions. Interviews and recommends applicants that meet qualifications for the open positions. Participates in selection interviews, partnering and advising hiring managers to ensure the best candidate is selected.
- Ghost / Shadow with hiring managers’ team/department to develop clear insights of the team culture, strengths, and gaps to help candidates fully understand the opportunity.
- Posting and management of position descriptions in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and career boards (internal & external).
- Provides information to applicants regarding application process, employment policies and open positions.
- Conducts initial interview of all applicants, to include review of application for completeness and to obtain additional information as needed, such as work experience, education, training, and skills.
- Refers qualified applicants to hiring managers and arranges interview appointments; participates in the interview process.
- Compiles, tracks, and files data related to applicants and open positions; prepares reports of applicant flow and job opening information.
- Organizes and attends Job Fairs on and off property
- Checks references/backgrounds as needed
- Researches and recommends appropriate and viable compensation levels and packages for offers based on salary data from Compensation Department.
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or 3-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office programs
Must be detailed oriented
Must be able to handle high volume recruitment
Ability to multi-task is critical; must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.