San Francisco, CA 94080
First impressions are lasting impressions and you can help guests remember their hotel stay for all of the right reasons. How? Through your outstanding housekeeping. Your attention to the smallest details will create an experience our guest will remember and share with others.
Our reputable hotel client is seeking experienced housekeepers for their Bay Area hotel.
• Make beds/fold sheets
• Remove dirty linens and service items
• Tidy desk area, appliances and furniture
• Replenish guest amenities and toiletries and supplies
• Remove trash and room service items
• Greet guests and take care of requests
• Straighten desk items, furniture and appliances
• Dust, polish and remove marks from walls and furnishings
• Vacuum carpets and floor care duties
What We offer
• Weekly Pay - Every Friday is Payday
• Start immediately - contingent on meeting eligibility requirements
• ALL Shifts
• Pay ranges from $15.00/hour
• Excellent benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life + dependents)
AtWork Personnel Company Profile
For over 25 years AtWork has exceeded the needs and expectations of clients and job seekers by staying committed to our mission: To be AtWork for You. This service-focused approach has fueled our growth from 11 offices in 1992 to nearly 100 offices in 26 states, and counting.
@WORK Personnel Services is a full service staffing supplier offering a broad variety of customized employment programs to fit the precise needs of each of our valued clients and employees. Such programs include traditional temporary labor, temp-to-hire personnel, payrolling, direct hire, and complete on-site services.
@WORK Personnel Services consists of independently owned franchise offices that each have the independent freedom to custom design specific staffing solutions for clients in their area. With additional regional, corporate and on-site facilities. @WORK Personnel Services has the experience and capability to create and manage the right staffing program for today's fast moving companies.
AtWork Personnel Services is an EEO Employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Call AtWork San Francisco today. We're always @WORK for You!