Human Resources Administrator
• Collect & Reconcile temporary employees timecards
• Data-entry, record retention and reporting (maintain files, HRIS, ATS, payroll)
• Recruiting (posting, screening, interviewing, background checks and assist in job fairs)
• On-boarding and out-processing (materials, orientations, meetings)
• Work with Manufacturing Managers and Supervisors on projects
• Oversee arrangements of temporary staffing
• Employee relations (able to diplomatically answer questions with policy/compliance mindset)
Ideal Candidate will have...
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education/experience
• Minimum 2 years of applicable experience
• Strong web, social media, and software/tech skills - MS Word, Excel, Outlook, LinkedIn, Indeed
• HRIS, payroll and ATS experience a plus
• Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive situations and records
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (in person, on phone, and in writing)
• Quick and accurate - able to follow directions, prioritize and meet deadlines
• Compensation, safety and/or job description maintenance are a plus
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in professional, accounting and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.