Human Resources/Benefits Admin
Indio, CA 92203
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Resolves employee questions and problems by interpreting benefit policies and procedures.
• Expedites delivery of benefits by establishing and maintaining working relationships with benefit providers.
• Maintains employee benefits data in automated human resources information systems.
• Reconciles benefits accounts by approving billing statements.
• Recommends benefits programs to management by studying employee requirements and trends and developments in benefits offered by other organizations.
• Notifies employees of changes in benefit programs.
• Prepares and submits government-mandated reports.
• Consults with employees on a regular basis to keep lines of communication open in order to maintain positive staff morale and a professional and productive atmosphere within the company.
• Manage Leave of Absence and other attendance protocols
• Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains the employment policies and procedures manual
• Ensures that all personal files are accurate and in order.
• Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems
• Administer annual performance appraisal process to include appropriate merit increase implementation
• Administers the compensation program; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary
• May conduct recruitment, new-employee orientations (onboarding)
• Participates in business and departmental meetings as needed
• Maintains company organization charts.
• Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to continually improve efficiency of the department and services performed
• Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations
• Ensure compliance with company policy, rules and procedures
• Assist with employee training and development
• Other duties as assigned.